See the Lineup! Riviera Maya Jazz Festival 2019
If you love free concerts on the beach, then we hope you’ll be in town from November 29 to December 1, 2019, because the Riviera Maya Jazz Festival is back for its 17th edition! And this year’s festival lineup is looking pretty good.
Attracting thousands of locals and tourists, this incredible annual jazz festival is one of the biggest events of the year here in the Riviera Maya. It features internationally renowned jazz artists from across the globe, as well as talented local musicians from our area.
Once again, the famous Mamita’s Beach in the heart of Playa del Carmen will be the site of this amazing outdoor jazz festival, where concert-goers will be treated to three nights of live music and big crowds by the Caribbean Sea. The lineup for this year’s festival is as follows:
- Legendary Latin pianist Chucho Valdés and his Trio Jazz Batá
- Mexican jazz singer and songwriter Magos Herrera
- Experimental jazz and funk band Sr Mandril
- American musician Troy “Trombone Shorty” Andrews & Orleans Avenue
- Grammy-award winning Brazilian jazz pianist, singer and composer Eliane Elias
- Mexican singer and songwriter Natalia Marrokin
- English reggae and pop band UB40
- UK funk sensation PBug (Formerly The PB Underground)
- Jazz vocal group New York Voices
As always, this event is free and no tickets are required, so bring some beach chairs or a blanket to sit comfortably, and get ready to enjoy an amazing show! If you want to get a spot by the stage, we recommend showing up pretty early. The bands usually start playing around 7pm.
To stay up-to-date on all the latest festival news, visit rivieramayajazzfestival.com or click here to follow the Riviera Maya Jazz Festival event on Facebook.
See you on the beach!
To find out about other upcoming events just like this one, be sure to check out our Riviera Maya Events Calendar. Just click on the individual links to see all of the event details!